The 50 State Quarters Program lesson plans are free. These lesson plans and other education materials are provided solely for teaching purposes. They may not be commercially distributed or distributed as a premium.
Make sure to check out our new interactive online Lesson Plans for the America the Beautiful Quarters® Program.
- Grades 7–8
- Complete set of lessons and resources [rtf]
- Lesson 1— Putting it All Together (Early American History) [rtf]
- Lesson 2— Getting to Know an Era (Modern American History) [rtf]
- Lesson 3— Who Has the Power? (U.S. Government) [rtf]
- Lesson 4— Unity vs. Diversity: The Currency of the Roman Empire (Ancient World History) [rtf]
- Lesson 5— Understanding National and Regional Identity (Modern World History) [rtf]
- Lesson 6— Changing Hands (Economics) [rtf]
- Additional Resources [rtf]
1999/2000 Audio Cassettes
To request audio cassette versions of the 1999/2000 Lesson Plans, please send your address and indicate the specific grade level requested to the following address:
American Printing House for the Blind
Attn: Doug Trent
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY 40206
These audio cassettes are only available for 1999/2000 lesson plans and for blind and visually impaired instructors